Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
How can I activate my License?
Paul E. Feb 3, 2017 at 04:57 AM (04:57 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Dear everyone,
    I have to use a "USB Multilink Interface" to program an MC9S12A128, both of them already in the company. Some time ago they already bought some licenses, one of them still free is, but the problem is that I don't know how to activate it in our device. The guy who was involved in this project by the time is gone, and nobody else knows how to get this to work...
    Any guidance on this stuff?
    Thanks a lot for any inputs!

Comments

• Greetings,

The hardware is not licensed. The software is licensed. So you need to find the software license your company bought. I do not see any order history in our database. Do you know if you have a PROG or ICD software for the HCS12 architecture? Do you know if you purchased through a vendor or distributor?

Also, you need to find your software installer that you have purchased. We do not carry every customer's software.

Takao Yamada

• Thankyou very much for your reply!
    I am not able to collect any information more about this purchase, because the guy involved with it works no longer in the company. But I can tell you that the former name of our company by the time we bought the items (HW and SW) was Kaba GmH, in Germany. I became a sort of Installation Code and Activation Code numbers, which they look like

Installation code: 6 times XXXX
    Activation code: 9 times XXXX

• Thankyou very much for your reply!
    I am not able to collect any information more about this purchase, because the guy involved with it works no longer in the company. But I can tell you that the former name of our company by the time we bought the items (HW and SW) was Kaba GmH, in Germany. I became a sort of Installation Code and Activation Code numbers, which they look like

Installation code: 6 times XXXX
    Activation code: 9 times XXXX

Thankyou very much for your time!

• Greetings,

I still do not find any software licenses under those company names.

Please go to Support page -> Support requests and create a ticket. There please tell us the person's name that left so that we can see which license was activated by that person.

We can continue the conversation in the support ticket.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

You did not mention the person's name that left the company. Please do this in your support ticket, otherwise we cannot help you.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement