Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Automate programming with Cyclone Max from VB.NET
Michael H. Jan 18, 2017 at 04:07 AM (04:07 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hello,

I have Cyclone_MAX and MPC5643L target board to program. I managed to Erase, Program, and Verify the firmware from the PEMicro tools coming with the installation.

My question now, is how to automate the process using a tool I created in VB.NET?
    Is there some sort of DLL or APIs I can use?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Greetings Michael,

We provide a Windows library with full API documentation and a scripting application as part of our Automated Control Package. Our library or scripting application can be called from your VB.NET application.

The basic edition of the Automated Control Package is free and can start a single image that is pre-configured on one Cyclone Max. Image management support (automatically add, erase, or update images on the Cyclone) is not supported.

The Professional edition has all the features of the basic edition but it can work with up to three Cyclones and multiple images. Image management support (automatically add, erase, or update images on the Cyclone) is supported. Serial number programming is also supported.

The Enterprise edition has all the features of the Professional edition but it can work with an unlimited number of Cyclone.

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E Engineering Support

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement