Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Upgrading PROGACMP software -
. Aug 13, 2015 at 08:20 AM (08:20 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I am trying to upgrade to the latest PROGACMP software and cannot seem to find a direct download – can anyone point me in the right direction.

Sorry for the noob question but I keep doing circles through the PEMicro site.

Thanks!

Comments

• Greetings,

You can only download the latest software under 2 conditions:

1) You bought the software recently. You would have received an invoice and the install for the latest software.

2) You are within 1 year of purchase of the software. Our software upgrade policy is you get free updates within a year of purchase. Within 2 years you can get a 50% discount on upgrades. If you believe you are entitled to a discount, please go to our support page -> Support request to create a ticket and detail in the ticket your invoice/order number. Otherwise, you will have to purchase a new license:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320138

Is there a specific reason why you need the latest software? Usually customers request this because they are running into a problem and believe that the latest software will solve their issue.

Takao Yamada

• I appreciate the quick response!
      I absolutely understand now.

PROGACMP requires at least version 3.18 to work a MKE06Z128VLD4 Microcontroller (algorithm = freescale_ke06z128m4_pflash.arp).
      Unfortunately I have a very (very) old version (3.00), well outside of the 2 year (50%) discount.

It looks like I am buying some new licenses!!

Thank you again!

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement