Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
error code $5003
xinping t. Aug 6, 2015 at 09:08 AM (09:08 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• My test step is shown as follow.
    1.MCU type is MC9S12XHY256(256k)
    2.Convert phy file to SAP file
    3.Import the SAP file into Cyclone PRO device
    4.Then download the SW to MCU chip(online-programe)
    5.Appear verify err at address 0x7F_DFFE,the reading data is different from what i want to write.So LCD display error $5003 and error LED is ON.

i tried old sofware,but it is ok.
    please help me to solve this issue.

thanks very much. Any question email me by t6234054@126.com.

Comments

• Xinping,

Please run the GUI-based programmer PROG for HCS12(X) - Flash Programmer and connect to the chip. Please load the algorithm (Freescale_9S12XHY256_1x16x128k_256k_Linear_Pflash.12P) and then click the Erase Module command so the entire flash is blanked out (all FF's). Then click the Show Module command and enter 7FDFFE as the address. What is the byte value that you see at this address?

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Hi Johnny,

The algorithm which i select is (Freescale_9S12XHY256_1x16x128k_256k_Linear_Pflash.12P),i want know whether it has
        business with device or phy file its self?

OK,i will test it again tomorrow.

Thanks.

• Hi Johnny

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried the PROG software before,this address should be 0xA7,however when verifying,it read out 0x27,so it verify fail.

• Xinping,

I actually want you to check the value after the erase module to make sure it is actually blank (FF) before you do any programming.

-Johnny
      P&E

• Johnny

could you give me your email? i will contact with you directly.

thanks

• Xinping,

Did you have more information for me about this issue? I asked you earlier to completely erase the chip in PROG and then do a blank check to check that it really was being erased. Did you get a chance to do that?

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Hi Johnny

We have solved this issue by updating the Flash Algorithms file. Maybe it need update.

Thanks very much.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement