Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Mistakenly uninstalled PROGCFZ
. Mar 31, 2015 at 01:07 PM (13:07 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello,

My company bought a new Multilink Universal USB programmer. I thought there was new programming software on the included CD, but I was mistaken. I have already uninstalled the PROGCFZ software from my PC and cannot get it back.

We originally downloaded the software from your website, so we don't have a CD. Will I be able to get replacement PROGCFZ software?

Thank you!

M. Hild
    Red Rock Technologies, Inc.

Comments

• Greetings,

You will have to figure out the order or invoice number of your software purchase and contact Technical support via phone or create a support request ticket by going to our Support Page -> Support request.

It is always advised that you download the software and save it for safe keeping somewhere. We do not save every software that was downloaded or released because we have too many to keep track of.

We will do our best to find the closest software version that your company purchased, but we cannot guarantee we will be able to find one.

Another idea is to try using Window's restore and see if you can revert back a day when the software was still installed.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks Takao!  I'm up and running again, you're a lifesaver.  Software is saved in a safe place.

Mark

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement