Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
I brought USB-ML-UNIVERSAL from element14, how do I get an installation code?
niti w. Mar 18, 2015 at 11:42 PM (23:42 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I brought USB-ML-UNIVERSAL from element14, how do I get an installation code?
    Because inside the package that I brought, there is no information regarding installation code.

Thanks
    Best regards,
    Niti W.

Comments

• Greetings,

Did you actually buy the software? What software did you buy? USB-ML-Universal is just the hardware.

If you need help figuring out which software you need, please let me know which chip you are trying to program and I can point to the right software to purchase.

Takao Yamada

• Thank you for your comment.
      Now I am using Freescale:MK10FN1M0.
      And I would like to control programming using "batch file" because I would like to integrate this programming to the test sequences in a tester.
      Actually, the "CProgArmCortex" is used before but this is sent from customer.
      So, if possible, could you please send me the quotation of software to niti@svi.co.th?

Thank you very much

• Greetings,

I can send you a quote if you would please fill out your shipping address and all other contact information on your P&E account. Please let me know when that is completed

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Did you end up purchasing the software? Were you able to get your setup working?

Takao Yamada

• Hi Yamada,

I am sorry for late reply.
    Customer send me the software and installation code.
    Anyway, I still need to purchase this software, so, please find my name and address as following detail for making quotation:

Name: Niti Wiromrat
    Address: SVI Public Company Limited, 142 Moo 5, Tivanon Road, Bangkadi, Pathumthani 12000,Thailand

Thanks
    Best regards,
    Niti W.

• Greetings,

You need to fill this information out. Please log into our account and change your contact information. You will also need a phone number for your account.

Please do not disclose your address, email, or phone number on a public forum or you are going to be targeted for fraud and spam by random bots.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement