Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
cyclone pro lost firmware
Ed T. Feb 14, 2015 at 04:25 PM (16:25 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• hello:

i was attempting to program a 908qt2 when i received a message "loading firmware failed" and now my cyclone pro is not displaying text on the lcd and it does not get recognized in the device list. is there any way out of this without sending it back to the factory?

thank you in advance.

ed taylor

Comments

• Greetings,

Unfortunately, you will need to send the unit to us for reprogramming. Loading of the firmware will fail if someone cancelled while it was updating, or the communication was lost between the Cyclone and the computer. Did either of these things occur?

(Our new generation cyclones coming out later this year will prevent this problem from occurring by having a base firmware it will revert back to when the cyclone's firmware upgrade fails).

Would you like me to create an RMA ticket under your account?

Takao Yamada

• hello takao:

thank you for your prompt response. the communications did appear to fail. i was having difficulties connecting to the target and noticed that there was no device in the device list. then i received the error.

please do creae an rma and i will ship back to you. i'll have to ship on march 12 2015 as i will not be in the country to receive the returned programmer.

thank you again.

best regards,

ed taylor

• Greetings,

RMA ticket has been created. You should have gotten an email of how to send the unit to us. Please read the section specifically for International shipments and how to handle duties and taxes.

Takao Yamada

• hello takao. received, thank you .

ed

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement