Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Undetected. Disconnect/Connect USB cable. Click rferesh list
Luy D. Dec 18, 2014 at 01:59 PM (13:59 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I have USB Multilink interface connect with target. Saw 2 led (blue and yellow)indicators correctly lit up. Driver install correctly (have used driver testing utility) Microcontroller is MC13213. However error cannot connect keep pop up. Please give some advise. 
    Thanks,

Comments

• Greetings,

1) Want to tell me what software you are using? Is this Codewarrior? Other 3rd party software? P&E PROG? P&E ICD?

2) Check your device manager and make sure under "Jungo" you see two items: WinDriver and USB Multilink 2.0 (when multilink is connected). If WinDriver is missing, then you have not installed the drivers correctly. Uninstall and reinstall drivers and make sure you have no P&E hardware connected while doing so.

3) Has this setup worked in the past, or this is your first attempt?

4) Do you have any custom ribbon cable, custom adapter, external watchdog, system bus chip, reset circuitry, or other unique hardware between the chip and the multilink?

Takao Yamada

• I use codewarrior 6.3 jungo with USB Multilink 2.0 and Windriver is ok. On PEMICRO connection manager window:
      I don't see firmware version: interface detected: firmware version:
      CPU detected: HCS08 Processor. no MCU voltage.

on cammand window:
      Windows NT deteted
      Notice - Cyclone Pro/Max USB driver dis not inintialize (20000021)
      - library=WDAPI900.DLL

• I saw this messages from PE:

Yes I know exactly what is going on. Codewarrior classic was not developed to support 64-bit Windows 7, so the libraries used to communicate to the P&E hardware is out of date.

I have an unofficial patch I just created a month ago that should fix this problem. Please create a support request ticket with a request for the patch for HCS08. And I will pick the ticket up and give you the patch.

Could you send me the patch?

• Greetings,

I have created a FAQ and downloads page to find the Codewarrior patches:
    http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211

Takao Yamada

• I'm having the same issue here. Is this patch available?

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement