Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
Flash algorithm for MPC5777M having 8528KB on chip flash
Atin M. Oct 27, 2014 at 06:14 AM (06:14 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,
    All i am not able to find a suitable algorithm for the controller MPC5777M having 8528KB on chip flash. I have checked the map/hex file generated for the controller, it shows that the start address is 0x08FC0000 where as None of the algorithm currently present on the site have a base start address pointing to this address. So can you please help me in resolving this issue. Do I need to request for a new algorithm?

Comments

• Greetings,

Some of the new MPC57xx devices included mirror flash locations because they represent flash similar to the MPC55xx/56xx devices. Currently we do not have an algorithm for the mirror flash locations. You have two options:

1) Use our MoveS19 utility to change the base address of your S19 file to a different flash location:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=110

2) Create a custom algorithm request in our support page and we can create the algorithm for you to be mapped at this location. Please give us 3-5 business days to complete this.

Takao Yamada

• Thank you very much for the fast reply. I have raised a request for the algorithm for the mirror memory, also from my side I changed the base offset and the flashing works, only need to verify it now :)

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement