Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
XPC56xxMB2 and xPC56xLADPT144S dimension
Ehsan N. Apr 29, 2014 at 03:06 AM (03:06 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi Dear Sirs,
    I want to make a UNIVERSAL TEST BOARD that be integrated with xPC56xLADPT144S MINIMODULE http://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/user_guide/xPC56xLADPT144S.pdf?q=minimodule and I need exact dimension and size of (120pin J1 and J2) of Mini-Module in order to design my board and mat with that correctly. I have measure the dimention but I need to be sure that my measurment is correct. Its goanna be a board similar to XPC56xxMB2 but match with our requirements.

Regards,

Comments

• Hi Sir,
      It would be great if I had it in simple PDF :)

• Greetings,

You might want to ask Freescale for the mechanical drawings of the board so you get the correct dimensions. I would not rely on measurements done by a ruler. We did not design this board, so we have nothing to give you.

Is there anything P&E related that I can help you with? Do you need help choosing a hardware interface or software to work with the MPC564xL?

Takao Yamada

• Dear Mr.Takao Yamada,
      I have asked freescale Support team and they told me that they did not design this and its designend by pemicro!

• Greetings,

Were you able to get your mechanical drawings? Have any questions?

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

After further review, we did design this board. I had no idea. I was told by a coworker that you already got the information you needed. Is that correct?

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Were you able to get your dimensions you needed?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement