Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
PCP FIle to program QSPI flash connected to MPC5645S from CodeWarrior
Luca T. Feb 24, 2014 at 02:25 AM (02:25 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• Now we are using Codewarrior for programming QSPI flash in MPC5645S board, but the PCP file provided from Freescale is able to program Flash up to 8 Mbyte (FL064). In my application I need to program QSPI up to 64 Mbyte (FL512). Can you provide me the right PCP file?? Or, if you can, describe me the manner for modify the current PCP file. 

I would like to attach the file that I m using now. But I don't know what's the procedure to do this. If is possible, I wuold like to ask you the pcp file (for A, for B and parallel) modified for program up to FL512.

Thank yuo very much

KR

Luca

Comments

• Hi Luca,

Just realized that you posted on the forum thread in addition to the support request. Lets continue to resolve the request one on one. If any one else in the public has a similar request, please first check our algorithm page on the website to see if we already have the algorithm that you need. Or, as in this case, if the algorithm does not exist, please file an algorithm support request through our website support request system and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Kevin

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2017 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement