BOSTON – March 15, 2016 - P&E Microcomputer Systems is now shipping the Cyclone Universal FX, which is the flagship model of P&E's next-generation Cyclone programmers. P&E's Cyclones have set the standard for powerful, versatile production programming and debug. The Cyclone Universal FX was designed to offer the very best of the Cyclone platform with a focus on enhanced security, extremely fast performance, test, and expandability.
The Cyclone Universal FX combines support for many NXP 8-/16-/32-bit architectures with support for ARM® Cortex® devices from many different manufacturers. P&E has maintained compatibility with their existing product line while combining support for all of these target architectures into a single unit.
Cyclone Universal FX Features:
(Features in bold
are key differentiators between the Cyclone Universal and Cyclone Universal FX
- 4.3" Touchscreen Display
- Start button rated for 1M+ presses
- Secure: Anti-tamper technology, internal memory protection & encryption. Advanced security features coming soon.
- Extremely fast: Up to 25Mb/s target communications speed
- 1GB internal memory
- No practical limit to number of programming images
- Memory expansion via SD card
- USB Expansion Port and Control Expansion Port features coming soon
- Provides/switches target power
- Runs test/calibration applications
- Simple to control/automate
- Stores multiple programming images
- Ethernet, USB, & Serial
- Can operate in stand-alone mode or integrated with a PC
- Multiple units can operate together as a gang programmer
- and many more!
Read more on the Cyclone Universal FX product page.
ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited or its subsidiaries.